10. My produce never goes to waste anymore
9. No cooking, baking, stirring, or waiting. Just slice, juice, and drink (well, and clean)
8. Extra veggies, extra veggies, extra veggies – for both me and my spouse
7. My dog likes the scraps (dry pulp) mixed in with her meal
6. I feel clean and healthy and energized
5. The machine also makes baby food, nut butters, and pasta
4. Studies show juicing helps prevents disease
3. Juicing offers a great source of enzymes which are often destroyed by heat in cooked foods
2. It is the only way I’ll incorporate beets into my diet
1. Homemade food is the best. Hands down.
I must admit I was nervous about buying a juicer. They aren’t cheap (around $200 for a good one) and I was afraid I’d find juicing too inconvenient, resulting in a new nice appliance simply gathering dust in the corner of the kitchen. But I can’t emphasize enough how much I love it!